Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Shoes/Too Much Fun With the Miis

Warning: This post is ridiculously random and pointless. If you are looking for intellectual stimuli, look elsewhere or come back when Mandy's mood has reached its relatively normal level.

A few days ago, I decided I needed new shoes. "They don't look that bad," you say? Just look below:

Need I say more? Yes I do. Yesterday, I went shopping with Mom and got new shoes on a good sale. Yay!!


On a totally unrelated note, we got a Wii for Christmas. It's a lot of fun. The only problem is that we only have one TV at our house, and now everyone wants to use it. My brothers play Fire Emblem every spare minute they get and it's really cutting into my new Angry Beavers DVD time. Yes, I love that show and I'm not ashamed to admit it! Sometimes I laugh so hard the tears come.

There is one thing I love about the Wii, however, and that is the Mii channel, where we can create quirky little characters. My brothers create all these crazy people and I just sit there and laugh hysterically. I love making characters, too. It's just as fun as any Wii game. I've made Harry Potter characters and Sherlock Holmes characters among others. Then, when I play Wii Sports Resort and our Miis are cheering me on in the background, I can say, "Wow! Sherlock Holmes came to watch me bowl! I feel so special!" Or, "Look! there's Stevie Wonder! When did he get here!" Yeah, its pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Shoes!!

    I need to come over and see the latest Mii's you have created!

    ReplyDelete