Saturday, October 17, 2009

Alexander Dmitri, the Siberian pussycat

My brother, Aaron, and I had some fun with Dad's camera today. We took pictures of our cat, Alexander. Below are some of the best ones. I don't know if you guys have seen the lol cats on the Internet, (I think their website is http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/), but Aaron and I had a good time trying to think of good lol cat captions to go with them. I put our lol cat captions underneath some of the pictures. Enjoy! :) (italics are Mandy's captions, bold are Aaron's captions, and neither bold or italic are captions we came up with together.)


"Dis used to be a private cat tree."

Geordi Cat




But... I tot I was da ruler...

"You again!! What do I have to do? Get a restraining order?!

"I can has chiropractor?"




"Yes. The doctor is in. Duz you has appointment?"

2 comments:

  1. That was so cute! I had so much fun reading it!!!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! It makes me feel good :D I love reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!!

    Hi Mandy!!! I LOVE you. I'm sorry that I haven't gone on your blog earlier.

    This is a funny post, both of you did such a good job. I think the third pic down (the one with the big eye) should be something like "I is looking for you...."

    ReplyDelete